So we spent one night at a hotel on the west side of Montreal. We pulled in around 11 PM or so. The hotel we quite well lit and as I was sitting the car underneath one the bright lights waiting for my husband to come back with our room key. (We were in Quebec and I don't speak French, so my husband had to do a lot of talking with people at restaurants and things like that.) I begin to notice a swarm of these bugs descending down upon our car. I have never seen bugs like these before. We took these pictures the next morning because the bugs were still there.
What is it?
Looking up that the underside through the windshield of our car.
Here is a whole swarm of them covering the side of the hotel. I am telling you there were a lot of them everywhere.
A fter years of drifting, fifty-year-old Pete Ryman has settled down with his potbellied pig, Pearl, in the small Montana town of Sleeping Grass--a place he never expected to see again. It's not the life he dreamed of, but there aren't many prospects for a high-school dropout like him. Elderly widow Wilma Jacobsen carries a burden of guilt over her part in events that led to Pete leaving Sleeping Grass decades ago. Now that he's back, she's been praying for the chance to make things right, but she never expected God's answer to leave her flat on her face--literally--and up to her ears in meddling. When the younger sister Pete was separated from as a child shows up in Sleeping Grass with her eleven-year-old son, Pete is forced to face a past he buried long ago, and Wilma discovers her long-awaited chance at redemption may come at a higher cost than she's willing to pay. I really enjoyed this book. The characters in it were interesting and unique. While some thing...
Comments
Hope you are doing well! Love your nerdy friend, Molly