Since it is one week from our departure, I thought it would be only fitting to mention some of the unique things about this little community that I have grown to love. So, only in Edgerton (and the nearby surrounding area) do you:
- have a man pass you on his motorcycle blaring the piano and organ church music on his radio.
- play mini-golf for free that tell you about the history of the community. Not a lot of history. It was only seven holes long and the las two didn't even have sign designating what part of the history the hole represents.
- does the news that you are leaving spread faster than you find humanly possible.
- have your groceries delivered to your car while you are still paying, without them even asking which car is yours.
- get your favorite pizza put on the buffet every time you got in for a meal.
- have more offers to help load up your trailer when you move than stuff you actually have to move.
There are lots more things, but I don't want to bore you. I will miss this little community, but I am excited to become a part of the new one too.