Joash talks...a lot. I love him to pieces, but I am thankful for nap time and bed time so my ears can have a rest. But, I was thinking today how some of the phrases and things he uses now are quite funny, but they are also phrases he will not say forever. So, here are a few of my favorites.
1) "Get Blood" = "This may start to bleed."
2) Screwdrivers screw things, so a pliers must ply things, right?
3)"Broom it up" = sweep
4) Hippo Cereal = Special K Red Berry (I have no idea why, but that is what he calls them.)
5) "What say?"= "Can you repeat that please?"
6) Slide Fast and Swing = his favorite activity with Wilbert where he holds Wilbert's hands, slides between Wilbert's legs and then swings back up into the air.
7) "You can __________, if you want too." = I really want you to do this.
And here a cute picture of Wilbert with a full lap at coffee time.